Friday, April 24, 2009

Vent.....

I'm just unsure of what to do...Madalynn has been diagnosed with ADHD. Hyperactive part and the defiance part....Man its only taken 8 years to finally get this! Anyhow its been a LONG road. The medication she was put on is making her more violent and its effecting the whole family. I was told that once a ADHD child realized they have ADHD they use every means possible to get away with everything.....She goes back to the Dr. this week, but being more violent isn't a side effect.
Tonight for example, she was sent to her room for misbehaving and went up and tore a hole in her screen, threw stuff out the window, totally tore her room apart, put a hole in the wall, and ripped her bed....I went up there to try and calm her down, and she was hitting me and throwing stuff at me....man, I just don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to run away! Not even deal with anything because Madalynn takes all my attention and energy. I feel like the worst parent in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment