Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its a Start!!

Well, I'm going to try and start a blog...that way you all can kind of keep up to date with our family, even if I'm not daily on this I will try my best to post new pictures and let you know any funny little stories that happen in our life that I feel can be shared with all of you!!!

As you should know our family is made up of:
Dad: Aaron-Truck driver
Mom: Jenny-Teachers Assistant, college student, mom
Daughter: Hope- May 10th birthday will be 10 years old finishing up the 4th grade
Daughter: Madalynn-Jan. 11th birthday, is 8 years old, finishing up the 2nd grade
Daughter: Corrin-Aug. 17th birthday, is 3 years old, finishing up her first year of preschool
Daughter: Courtney-Jan. 17th birthday, is 2 years old
Daughter: Kennedy-Feb. 27th birthday, is 6 weeks old

So there ya go....As for tonight, Corrin and Courntey are in the living room making as much noise as possible while Aaron holds Kennedy (who is sleeping, or I should say cat napping) watching tv. or at least trying to.
I think Hope is on the phone, and Maddie is in her own little world watching tv in the basement.
I'm hiding in the office, door shut, listening to Aaron yell at the little two to be quiet, I find it interesting that after being gone all week he can't shut the tv off and play with them....huh?!!! He wonders why they are loud, looking for attention maybe?? Think I will go give them a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment