Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter
















Well I do have to say that Easter went well this year. Bummer we didn't travel up North, but I think that with 5 kids in the car I would have pulled my hair out....especially only after 6 weeks. Plus money is just a little to tight. Ended up spending Easter with mom and it was nice....relaxing day. The kids found Easter eggs and got prizes for them, and everyone held Kennedy (giving me a break) the food was yummy as always....it was nice.





The kids enjoyed their baskets, and today after school Corrin and Courtney took the bubbles the got and were outside playing with them...it was cute. Corrin kept dumping her little pan of bubbles out though.















On another note....today was my first day back to work. I was really excited about it, but I'm so tired tonight. Kennedy went to daycare, that was kind of hard, I thought about her all day. She did fine. I knew she would but it was still hard to leave her. She has slept through the night 2 nights in a row now. I hope she keeps it up!!!





On that note, I should get off here and get her ready for bed! Night.

1 comment: